Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm so excited!

Tonight at dinner Aaron told the kids and me that he had a surprise for me. He said I could have it after dinner. I thought it would be something small and funny, or if I was lucky, a Milka chocolate bar. Whoa, my baby really took me by surprise! He gave me tickets to see The King's Singers perform a Christmas concert in December. I am so excited!!

Their music is so much fun! Aaron and I saw The King's Singers way back in 1998 when we were first dating. It was such a lively, fun concert. I'm so looking forward to seeing them again next month! Aaron won some serious points with this one!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I loved listening to them on the video, so glad you added that. Aaron is a good man... he knows how to score points!

Erin said...

When Ammon and I figured out that the tall guy is the super soprano, we laughed couldn't stop giggling. They are spectacular though! Have fun!

Jaren Ford said...

I wish Melinda liked sports so I could do that for her.

Melinda Ford said...

Never heard of the king 's singers before, but it's awesome of Aaron to get something like that for you! I wish Jaren liked...oh, anything besides sports so he could do that for me!

Beth said...

I love reading your blog; all of the fun things you do with your cute kids, fun concerts you get to go to :), and the exciting things in your life. It would be so fun to hang out and let our kids play. Some day, some day. I am so behind on blogging. We have not had internet for 5 weeks. AAGGHHH!! I am going crazy. I need the internet for my calling so I am currently sitting in starbucks. Nice! Well at least they have nice music playing. :) I will update my blog soon!

Steve and Hailey said...

Have fun! That is so sweet! I love when Steve thinks of me and surprises me. The other day he brought me some gourmet popcorn and a note and it's amazing how it feels to be remembered.

Trevlyn said...

Score! I've heard of them and they are wonderful! Lucky (and very deserving) lady! :)