Sunday, November 28, 2010

First house guests!

It was so great to have my brother and his family visit us!! They were our first house guests in our new home. I really enjoyed time with my brother and his wife. I especially loved watching my children play with their cousins.

Braving the cold for a polar bear swim. Brrrrrrr.


Jason was the only adult to get near the water. We were way too chicken. Actually, he didn't want to get in either, but did so at his little girl's request. What a sweet daddy!


The wee babes watched from the side. Aren't they cute? This little guy reminds me a lot of my kids. He and Carter could pass as brothers with their blue eyes and blond hair.


The bakers, making rolls for Thanksgiving.


Jason and Kristen brought us an indoor smore maker. The kids thought it was the coolest thing in the world.



3 comments:

Kristy's Garden said...

What fun seeing you all together. Jason is a very brave soul... he would do anything for his little girl! Nathan and Hazel have the most beaytiful blue eyes... what cuties that I miss so much. I'm glad you had so much fun together. We are very excited to come visit and to see your new house but we will have to pass on the polar bear dip!

Kristen Ford said...

You have a beautiful home and a wonderful family. We had a fabulous time! Thanks for all the great food, fun memories, and good company! So glad we were able to come.

Melinda Ford said...

That IS the coolest thing in the world! How fun. Glad you all enjoyed the company and got to spend good time together in your new awesome home!