Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cousins and corn maze


I love seeing so many cousins together! We live far from these guys and miss them so much! Four of these boys belong to my big brother, Jaren. The other little guy belongs to my little brother, Jordan. I adore this picture because it's all kids and babies, no grown ups. It's fun to see the little kids growing up enough to help take care of the babies.



Run!



One little person cried in the maze because we kept hitting dead ends and he thought we were lost. Poor kid.

The unnamed little person was relieved when we saw the exit sign, and absolutely ecstatic to see a huge excavator dumping dirt onto a conveyor next to the maze!


This is a great photo! Look at J.J. man's face! I love it!


Hazy and I had fun too!

6 comments:

Emilee said...

Looks like you had great weather! And your beautiful baby has your big blue eyes. So sweet!

Kristy's Garden said...

I'm so glad you were able to go to Utah, even if it was a quick trip. Your pics are all gorgeous. I really love that one of the kiddos at the corn maze. That picture of Lily and the leaf really should be on the front cover of some magazine, like National Geographic!
Thanks for posting them.

Trevlyn said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa...but it is always so lovely to gather ranks with the family and feel their love and suppport. Your trip looks just wonderful...I'm afraid we're not going to have much of a fall here!

Cheryl said...

I always enjoy perusing your photos!! I agree with Kristy's Garden that the pic of Lily and the leaf should be on a magazine cover... really!

Erin said...

The picture of Hazel by herself is so beautiful! What a gorgeous girl!

Sally said...

Hooray for cousins!