Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Fools!



Heh heh heh! I'm so on the ball. I got Aaron before it was even April Fool's day! I so sneakily rigged the kitchen sprayer to spray Aaron when he turned on the water. We had a before-bed snack and he went to rinse the dishes and PSSHT!! he got all wet! We had a pretty good laugh. I don't know when I last laughed so hard!

I'm so tricky, I even tricked myself! Before Aaron came in to the kitchen for the snack, I rinsed a cup and sprayed myself!

All it takes is a rubberband and you've got yourself a great April Fool's trick for your hubby or kids. Quick, go do it!

8 comments:

jor-kel said...

Sounds fun... I wish we had a sprayer like that.

Erin said...

I like it!

Aaron said...

Jill got me pretty good. Lily and I turned off the water while Jill was showering and her reaction is pretty good.

jor-kel said...

That was pretty good Aaron, I am glad you got that recorded.

Melisa said...

Haha! I love that you got yourself too!

Erin said...

That is so funny! Great joke.

DillChips said...

Yes ...I will do that to Nathan when he gets home, I will have to find a reason for him to use the sink though before I forget and spray myself.

Rachael said...

I love that one!! It's great that you got yourself, too! :)

The canvases... SO easy, Jill! You should make some! I put the link on the sidebar of my blog, as well - but here's the link I started with:

http://www.colorfulkisses.com/2008/09/how-to-make-your-own-canvas-bird-art.html

and then I just started playing around with them, looking on etsy for more bird themed projects for other designs. It was really fun, super cheap and didn't take very long. I used paint I had, mixed it to get the colors I wanted, used paper I already had. All I bought was ric rac and the canvases. Have fun!!