Friday, April 3, 2009

My Family



Lily is quite a little artist. She did a portrait of our family. The picture of Aaron is a perfect likeness: black suit, blue eyes, spikey hair, and he even has that purple rectangle tie. Carter is also sporting a suit. Lucky little guy. Lily said that she and I "sprayed" our hair. Mine is golden. Hers is a lovely purple and pink. Lily and I both have hills on. Notice the boys don't have any shoes. Yes, girl shoes are much more fun than boy shoes.

That's our happy family!

5 comments:

jor-kel said...

Lily, I really like your drawing. You are very artistic and accurate. I look forward to more art work.

Aaron said...

This is one of my favorite pieces of Lily's art!

Erin said...

All the blue eyes are so beautiful. You should frame that.

apewinterton said...

Lily, you are so talented! I'll be sure to show it to Megan. Just today at lunch she talked about how much she misses you.

Alisha said...

SO CUTE! Awww....I love it when your kids do simple things that are so amazing! :)