Sunday, March 8, 2009

Interview with Lily


Why did God make moms?
So they could have babies.

What ingredients are moms made of?
Love.

What kind of a little girl was your mom?
Um, a nice, nice. Nice.

What did your mom need to know about your dad before she married him?
He was nice.

Why did your mom marry your dad?
Cause he was nice. Cause they loved each other.

Who's the boss at your house?
You and dadda.

What makes moms and dads different?
Dads don't have babies and moms do.

What does your mom do in her spare time?
Um, crafts!

How much spare time does she have every day?
Um, none.

What would make your mom perfect?
Um, being more nice.

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
Um, I would love her more.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Nancy said...

I love this, and I think I'm going to steal this idea. Don't be surprised if I do the same post.:) Lily is a sweet heart.

Melisa said...

I just did it. too funny!

Emilee said...

Love the theme of being NICE! Because that's definitely a word that comes to mind when I think fo you.

ATT Hickson said...

This reminds me of old church movie - Out of the Mouth of Babes. So cute!

RSP said...

Awww, I especially love the last one!

Rachael said...

darling picture. What a sweet girl. And she's right on with you being very NICE!

DillChips said...

That last question made me a wee emotional. What a sweetie. Everyone love their moms more!

Melinda Ford said...

Oh, she's so sweet! Mom's are here to make babies! LOL. I love that she and J.J. said some of the same things. And you are made out of love! We love you!

Margo said...

nice, nice, nice! Lily is so cute, and so are you.

Unknown said...

Loved this precious story! Lily is very very darling. It's all about NICE!

Anonymous said...

So Lily is sugar and spice and loves EVERYTHING NICE! Especially Mommy and Daddy! Does seh say teh same thing about Carter?