Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Picture of success


That's right, folks. My little guy is potty trained! This was our exciting adventure when we got home from our trip to Utah in June.

We provided some pretty awesome incentives, I must say. Every time he tinkled in the toto, he got an M&M and put a sticker on his chart. If he went poopoo in the toto, he got a mini Snickers bar and put a sticker on his chart. When he filled a row of stickers on his chart, he got...a new die-cast Thomas and Friends engine or car. Yeah, he was in heaven. (Thrifty me, of course, got the engines off of craigslist.) Hooray, Carter!!

5 comments:

The Green's said...

Isn't it amazing to get them potty trained!!!! I was so relieved when Summit finally decided it was time to be a big boy! Way to go Carter and Jill!

Lisa said...

YEA!!!! We're on day 3 of potty training with Gracie and I can't wait for a story like yours :) Way to go Jill and Carter!!

Alisha said...

Good job Carter! Woo hoo!

jor-kel said...

I think Carter should join a wrestling club.

Jenny said...

I'm so proud of Carter, he is so cute!! Love his chart:)