Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding bells are ringing!


My baby sister is getting married next month! I'm so excited for her. She's excited too as the picture attests.


The man of her dreams gave her this beautiful ring. I still haven't met the man but I hear from the family that he's a keeper.



We threw her a bridal shower. Those fortune cookies were handmade by my amazing sister-in-law, Melinda. They contained some of the funniest fortunes I've ever heard. My aunt's fortune read, "Your future will be embarrassing." Love it!


I enjoyed meeting some of Julie's close friends and spending time with family that I don't get to see often. I administered a multiple choice test all about Kurt and Julie's courtship. It was great fun to invent make-believe scenarios about their courtship. It was fun to see which people were really in the know on Julie's life!






4 comments:

Trevlyn said...

What happy times! Glad you got to be with such fun family and get out of the heat! Isn't hanging with family and cousins just the best during the summer!?!

RSP said...

Yay! What happy news!

jor-kel said...

I can hear the bells all the way from China... I didn't know you didn't meet Kurt yet. I knew before Julie knew... I can claim that since she claims she set me up with Kelly.

Cheryl said...

I just saw this post and your last post (I've been a little out of the blog world lately), my goodness what a family FULL of beautiful girls... all of you!!! Fun times!