Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun, fun, fun!


We stayed with my big sis, Jenny, and her three kids. Can I just say we had so much fun with them?!! Lily has been waiting ages to spend time with Sarah and Amy. And she's been excited to see Ty, but oh, so afraid, he'd tickle her 'til she couldn't breathe. She laid down the law and said no tickling her...he agreed.


My Carter is such a boy. He loves to play rough, blow raspberries in people's faces, and do annoying stuff like that...well, I was delighted to see that he'd found someone who would play with him! Ty was lying on the couch. Carter came right up to him and made a very annoying sound in his face. Normally, if he did that to me I'd say, "Stop it, Carter." But awesome Tyler did it right back to Carter! So they had a little annoying sound war with each other...and Carter loved it! He's a super fun cousin! I also have to add that Tyler is a busy young man, always at work or out with friends, but he made time to spend with us while we were there. Thanks, Ty!


Sarah did Lily's makeup and hair. Lily felt so beautiful.


My beautiful nieces, Amy and Sarah.




Aunt Jen spoiled the kids and showered them with love. She's affectionately known as Aunt Skittles because she often has packs of Skittles for all the little cousins. They adore her! My beautiful sis is an amazing woman. I admire her courage, sense of humor, dedication to her family and the Lord, and her beauty.

4 comments:

Kristy's Garden said...

What a fun blog and awesome pictures! I agree with everything you said.... I'm so glad you had that chance to stay with Jenny and the kids.

Crystal said...

I agree, Jenny is pretty wonderful! Glad you had fun!

Sarah Emily said...

That is so cute. I miss you so much im so excited to see you guys at the wedding. Love you! xoxox

Jenny said...

Goooood Memories! We had so much fun with you, and the kids! We went to In and Out Burger and I thought about when we all went, made me miss you guys alot! Remembering our fun times together! We want MORE memories, can't get enough, can't wait to see you again soon, I call holdin and cudlin and kissing Hazel!!!