Friday, September 25, 2009

Pinks

I just have to post this cause I think it's so darn cute.


I was going about my daily afternoon tasks when I turned around and Carter held up his hands full of pink-hued crayons and said, "I got pinks, Mom!" It was so cute how he said it. He speaks very clearly, sometimes with spaces between the words. He said it like this,
"I got pinks, Mom!" It was too cute.

I've noticed him do this a few times before. He digs through our bin of crayons and pulls out all the pink and red-violet ones. Maybe it's because he's grown up with so much pink around him from all of his big sister's toys and clothes. He's so masculine in every way, then once in a while he'll pull out all the pink crayons to color with! He's fun! I adore him.

7 comments:

jor-kel said...

Watching him learn colors sounds like fun. Maybe when he learns them all you can teach him to match up complimentary, analogous, and monochromatic color schemes.

Kristy's Garden said...

Hey ... pink is awesome, way to go Carter. Your color-classes are really paying off. Tell Carter I have a new book for him that he is going to love. Love you and miss you....

Melinda Ford said...

Only Carter could pull of being manly and being excited about pink! (Sorry, Ryan! - you're still masculine to us!) He's a cutie...I'm glad you're enjoying your alone time with him!

Beth said...

I love reading your blog. The pictures of your little one inside of you. So amazing. So I am just one month behind you. We find out next week what we are having. Lily going to school, what a cutie. I just updated my blog and I will post about the baby next week!!

uteoiuoo.troputptitr9ior.787o43834poi43ooi3ui3o2u,ljlk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,r.j..khhhhhhhhhhhh
From Karissa

Alisha said...

HEHE...so cute! I love the pinks! He is one smart cookie! :)

Nancy Page said...

boys can like pink. He's getting in touch with his femine side. Our previous bishop was very secure in his masculenity and would wear pink polos and pink dress shirts. -not to church, though. Glad I found ya!

Sally said...

Love it!