Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Creating

I love to create cute things. I don't make crafts very often any more. But this week I did two projects that fulfilled my need for cuteness and creativity. I made these candy boxes that my sister-in-law and friend cut out for me. She does such fun things with her cricut! As I assembled them yesterday I was in love with the colors and patterns of the ribbons and papers. I said out loud, "These are so cute I think I could scream!" I think Aaron thought to himself, "That's one thing about Jill that I don't quite get." Anyway, I had so much fun making and sharing them.


Too cute! Who wouldn't love to receive a little bundle of cuteness with something sweet inside?!


One of my girlfriends is expecting a baby this month so I made invitations for a small get-together. I had tons of fun cutting out and assembling cars, trucks, and vans. Lily turned one of the cars into a Lightning McQueen for Carter. Carter and Lily sat by me and worked on crafts of their own while I worked. I really enjoyed that.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

These little boxes are sooo adorable, I love them!

jor-kel said...

That is photography... good job Jill. Those boxes are cool.

Kristy's Garden said...

I'm so glad that you are taking some time for yourself to do some fun and creative things. Your little goodie boxes were so cute they made me scream!! Yes, Melinda's talents and her Cricut are a blessing to our family. Love you....

Melinda Ford said...

I'm so glad you had fun doing it! They did turn out cute...I love the paper too! I have to admit, I'm a little addicted to crafts...Aaah! You're good to only do it ocasionally. Love ya!