Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas morning!

Santa came!! He brought fun toys for the kids. I was in heaven watching them play all morning long. I thought to myself several times, "This is the life."

Lily saw this tiny pink sparkly notebook in the store and wanted it so badly. Amazingly, both Santa Claus and Grandma & Grandpa Robison gave her one! So she has two tiny pink sparkly notebooks!

Aaron got the chinese cleaver he's been wanting! Our chef friend recommended it a year ago. Aaron has waited so patiently and his parents delivered. Thank you!
The kids' main present was a play kitchen. They had so much fun playing with it, especially Carter. The biggest hits were the working blender and the wooden fruit you can cut in half with a little wooden chinese cleaver.


Aaron and I got our camera early for Christmas. Aaron framed a large family portrait for me. He also did a fantastic photo shoot with the kids. He made me a collage frame with some of those photos. The picture below is Lily snuggling me while I open my gift from her.
Have I ever mentioned that Carter likes wheels? Lily gave him this tractor book that has real wheels on it. It was the first gift he opened...and the only one for quite a while. He played with that for a good half hour before he opened another present. By the end of gift opening, he had received 11 wheeled gifts.

It was fun to stay in jammies over half the day. All four of us watched Wall-E together and played with toys. We went to the Wintertons for dinner and playing. It was a fantastic Christmas!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melinda Ford said...

Fun Jill!! Is there any way to get the pics to show? I'm missin two pictures. :( But the ones I see are super cute!! Glad you had a merry Christmas!

Erin said...

What a great Christmas you had! My kids got Wall-E, and they are so excited they can hardly stand it.

Melisa said...

Love the pictures! What residency is George looking into? I love the cactus. Daven thought it was way cool. I couldn't see a few of the pictures, but I really want to!

Alisha said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you guys had fun. I agree with you, what could be better than watching your kids have the time of their lives? :) We are so lucky!

Romney Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! Christmas is so much more fun with kids!!

Nikki said...

How fun! You're kids are darling. I love Christmas morning!