Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jump!


We've wanted something fun in the backyard to draw the kids outside in the lovely weather. When I was about 7 years old, my aunt and uncle got a trampoline. My cousins and I loved jumping on it. My aunt and uncle still have that trampoline, and my kids play on it. With fun for the whole family, and longevity in mind, we got a trampoline!! It's proving to be so much fun, for the kids and the grown ups!


Lily took to it like she was born to bounce. You should see how high she gets when we pop her! Carter was cautious at first, but now jumps on it with the best of us! He's gotten good at jumping, and I love seeing his little legs jump! Hazy loves the trampoline too. She sits and bounces or likes to be held in our arms while jumping.

Come on over and jump!

1 comment:

Melinda Ford said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! We would love a trampoline! I wish I could see the pics...just a box shows up. We would jump on our trampoline for hours when we were kids. It'll be so fun this summer when you put a sprinkler under it or have it sprinkle on top...but I guess you have a pool for getting wet! :) Have fun with your new toy!!!