Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy 31st!


My man is getting old! Okay, not really, he's just as old as me now. Aaron was out of town for work on his birthday. He said the folks at work sang Happy Birthday to him and were surprised to hear that he is 31 and has three kids. Good for him, looking like a young 'un.

He got home right at bedtime so we had a late dinner and birthday celebration.

We gave him cowboy boots, which he's been wanting for several years now. Hooray! His parents also gave him a Cutco knife. Wahoo! My parents gave him gift cards for Red Robin and a leaf blower that he's been wanting. Well, his gifters know what he wants!

Aaron doesn't love birthday cake. So he got brownies with Breyer's mint chocolate chip ice cream. It was delicious! Hazel was intently focused on the candles on Aaron's brownie. Lily was too, in fact. She tried to blow them out for him. :)

Aaron is an amazing man. I couldn't ask for a better husband, friend, and father of my children. He is incredible! Happy birthday, Aaron!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! Hope you had a great day! 31? I have CHILDREN older than you... so I am REALLY old. I agree with you Jill... he's amazing!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Carla said...

He would fit right in at our house - we don't have cake here for birthdays either, we have an ice cream pie with Breyers mint chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate crust!

apewinterton said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! I can't believe we didn't get to wish you happy birthday in person, since we were in town!!