Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grandpa Clark

My dad took us to the zoo when we were in Utah. We had so much fun with him! We enjoyed the cool, comfortable weather, watching the animals, and time with Grandpa.

Carter loved riding the train!


Lily was the photographer behind the camera for this shot.


Two ferocious spiders!





Grandpa and the girls.

We were all tired after the long day of walking at the zoo. Carter insisted that Grandpa carry him. Thanks, Grandpa!


The next day we went to the Clark Planetarium. My kids loved this place! They were so interested in the Foucault pendulum. They loved the anticipation as the pendulum swung closer and closer to knocking down the next little key. Grandpa followed those kids all over the planetarium...upstairs and down, and back up again!

Here's a cool story: we had lunch that day in the nearby food court. As we were walking out, I saw a cute little baby girl in her stroller...and I recognized her! I didn't recognize her because I had ever met her, but because I keep in touch with her mommy, my cousin, via our blogs! Baby Quinn was in line with her daddy (who I also wouldn't have recognized if not for our blogs!). So I stopped and said hi and he told me my cousin, Crystal, was there! So I made a beeline over to see her. I am so glad for our blogs that have kept us in touch! Love you, Crystal!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

I love that you recognized the baby from the blog... a testimony of the importance of blogging! Looks like you enjoyed the time with your dad.

Cheryl said...

BLOGS ARE GOOD!!!