Sunday, May 2, 2010

Late is great!

My mom-in-law and I have something in common: we can't get to the post office to ship off packages in a timely manner. And this time it made for a really fun birthday and Easter celebration yesterday morning!



Carter (and Lily, I might add) loves this Thomas Lego set. It is so much fun!


Who doesn't love Easter candy early in the morning?



Grandma knows what Carter likes!

Grandma chose beautiful new Easter outfits. I loved having something fresh and new for my kids to wear to church. Thanks, Grandma!




I love, love, love when my kids are dressed up nice before church starts. I think I like it so much because with three kids, everything is usually in disarray. ;) In this moment I enjoy the illusion that everything is clean, bright, and tidy!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

We love grandma packages too!! I love the pic of your children, they all look fabulous :) The illusion of cleanliness and tidiness was effectively created and makes me want get the girls ready early enough to get an illusion creating pic of them!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you girls lucky that you have a Mom-in-Law who works so hard to NOT make you feel disorganized about sending packages late? It's an art! I'm glad that your pkgs. arrived and that you enjoyed them, Jill-later makes them more exciting than just "another gift" in the deluge of on-time presents, right???
Love, Mom in DE.

Alisha said...

Your kids are so cute, and they are getting so big!

Brianne said...

I LOVE Lily's hair when it is all over the place. At my house we say that Rolf the midnight hairdresser comes to visit me :) He must visit Lily too. hee, hee

jor-kel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jor-kel said...

You really need to submit that picture of Carter in the vest to a high-end mens catalog for advertising.