Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Swim lessons!

Lily had a refresher course of swim lessons last week. She is a great little swimmer and had tons of fun with her friends.


Nancy was a great teacher. They reviewed the backstroke, butterfly, breaststroke, safety bobs, and breathing.

Aren't these girls cute?



This adorable baby hung out with Hazel during the lessons. I just love this photo of her eating her foot! Her mom says she gets this talent from her dad! Too funny!


Enjoying the hard-earned Otter Pop after the lesson.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm such a wimp... the water must be tepid for me to even put my foot in! All those little angels are adorable. Great pics, Jill.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Arizona! The girls look like they had a blast.

Today's the first day warm enough in DE. to even consider swimming. I bet it's close to 90 outside.

Nathan and all the other well behaved 5th graders got to go to a Blue Rocks baseball game. He came home with the coveted foul ball and a Blue Rocks t-shirt.

Brianne said...

So fun! I KNOW Nancy would do awesome because SHE is awesome! They all look so cute in their swimsuits. It is all about the otter pop at the end :)

Kristine said...

Looks like they all had a great time and are great swimmers.

The Green's said...

I'm so jealous! It is still freezing here. What a weird spring! Can't wait to get out and swim.

apewinterton said...

Hi Jill, such cute pics! I'm not sure when you get back in town, but we're in Phoenix and would love to get together! I forgot my cell phone in Houston (silly), but you can e-mail me or call us at the Homewood.

April