Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy 3rd birthday, Carter!

Carter turned three! He's been talking for months about his approaching birthday. He knew he would have a Thomas birthday and then he'd be three years old.

Carter is such a fun boy. He's developing a silly sense of humor. He loves to make up words and insert them in silly places in a conversation.

He is very loving. He often asks, "Mom, are you happy?" and if I'm not he tries to help me feel better. Today I was crying and he said, "Let me wipe that tear off your cheek." Then he wiped it right off. He's a sweetie.

He's such a boy! He drives me nuts with how he likes to hit and crash everything into everything else! He's beginning to find gross things hilarious.

He got presents in the morning from grandparents. He is so happy to have Flo. He carried her around for days.


Look, he can drill his nose! How cool!


We went to the train park with one of his little buddies. They rode the train and the carousel and pushed their huge dump trucks around in the sand. He loved it!


Red Robin for dinner!

We had a little party for him the next week. He had quite a go at blowing out his candles.


It took a few tries but he finally got all three candles out!


This little guy makes life fun! I'm thankful he's my boy.

4 comments:

Brianne said...

He is just so cute!! I especially love the last picture! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carter!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Carter,
Happy Mommy! Looks like a fun time.
Love to you, Mr. C!
From Grampa and Gramma R.

Kristy's Garden said...

What a clever and cute birthday boy... only Carter would think to drill his nose while smiling! I got a really good laugh from that. What wonderful memories you are giving to your children. What great photos you took. Thanks for letting me take a peek into your lives... love you and miss you all so much.

Cheryl said...

What a sweet boy! Happy Birthday, Carter!!!