Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The park that dad found

This park day was in December. It's the park that dad found. Cowgirl Jesse and Carter had a great time. We love the sunshine and blue skies.




I love how Lily chooses to dress herself. I get such a kick out of seeing what she puts together and which outfits she chooses for which events. Lily loves wearing dresses. It's a bummer to her to have to change into shorts or pants to play at the park. Sometimes we compromise and she can wear shorts under the dress, as long as it's not a fancy one that we don't want ruined.

Yes, I love to kiss his cheeks. Carter is so good-natured and pleasant. I love this little guy.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love how Lilly smiles with her eyebrows up. What a cutie.

ATT Hickson said...

I love park days too! Don't you love having nice weather in December & January?

Romney Family said...

You guys sure have some cute kids. It is always more fun with Dad at the park. Dads are so good for playing. HOw fun to have family come visit! I love seeing family!!

Alisha said...

Oh I love taking kids to the park. There is nothing better than getting all their energy out! Isn't it so nice to live somewhere where the park in December is a good idea! :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am of your "Park" weather!! Our temps out here are going to be around 50 tomorrow, so I'll definitely go out! I love all the cute pictures of your kiddos.