Friday, January 23, 2009

Good morning, good morning...

...you slept the whole night through!

My mom used to sing that little variation of Singing in the Rain's good morning song. Now I sing it to my kids...even when they don't sleep the whole night through.

This morning I'm singing it to myself because I need to be up and doing. I didn't sleep the whole night through last night. And I certainly didn't sleep long enough. It's official that I must be going to bed earlier. :) So that's my plan tonight: be in bed earlier.

Have a happy day!

3 comments:

Melisa said...

That is one of my favorite movies. I wish you good sleep tonight!

Melinda Ford said...

haha...I see this a little too. It's been a while though. When you're majorly sleep deprived, you don't feel much like singing do ya?

Melinda Ford said...

Whoops, I meant that I sing this song a little too. I'm constantly doing things wrong. Forgive the second comment. :)