Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love family!

Adam (Aaron's brother) and Amy and their kids came to visit this month. Have I ever mentioned that I love having family visit? I would love it even more if some family lived near us. There is something about family members...you're already attached so there's an immediate bond. Lily and Carter had so much fun with their cousins.

We played at the zoo and then barbecued giant hot dogs at our house.


Brittney was sweet with Lily. She took care of her but also had fun playing with her. Lily of course thinks Brittney is so cool and fun.

We look well together, don't we?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love the facial expression!

Emilee said...

I think I have a picture from our freshman year with you making that same crazy face! I love the winter park days!!

Amy said...

Thanks for a GREAT time! We loved spending the day with your family. Now it's your turn to come to Texas! ;)