Friday, January 23, 2009

Celia Welia

Lily is very creative. Today she became Celia from Monsters Inc. with the help of construction paper, a pencil, a white crayon, and clear tape. She has a set of drawers full of craft supplies that she gets into whenever her creative juices are flowing. Which is often. I almost always have little scraps of paper all over my dining room floor because her art form of choice lately has been to draw and color a character and then cut it out. She is so good at cutting!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Erin said...

That is so cute. I love her creativity!

Emilee said...

Look at those purple monster heads, complete with their tongues sticking out- I love it!

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

Very cute! I'll have to show Karianna, she'll love that!

Melisa said...

So cute! We love monsters in our house. haha! Can you believe my boys are too scared to watch Monsters Inc?

Aaron said...

It's neat to see Lily follow through with her ideas. She's had that craft brewing in her mind since late last night or early this morning- its a blur to me which one.

Melinda Ford said...

LOL how funny and cute that little girl is...except she's not so little anymore. I'm glad you guys have so much fun out there and that you got to go to the zoo in 80 degree weather in January!!!

jor-kel said...

Tell LiLy she would get an A in my creativity class. I wish I could make stuff with her, she is so fun.