Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kool-aid





 
Kool-aid is a quintessential summer treat. I have memories of drinking it during the summer time when I was little. Being that it's essentially sugar water, we rarely drink it. In fact, this may be the first time my younger two kids have had Kool-aid. I got a few packets for us to enjoy this summer. Lily made up the first pitcher of it today.




Hazel sucked it down. She started drinking and didn't stop until her sippy cup was empty!


What a glamorous lunch. I know, Aaron gets so jealous of my lunch appointments. He has to eat out frequently with friends and coworkers, poor guy. I get gourmet pb&j. Actually, I really enjoy peanut butter sandwiches. So it's okay. You'll notice the lack of fruit or vegetable on C-man's plate. I usually put some on the kids' plate, whether or not they eat it. But not today. I was too tired to get a veggie out after making fresh salsa.

Yum.

1 comment:

Kristy's Garden said...

How fun.... and yes it brings back many wonderful memories! Your salsa looks so yummy and inspired me to have Dad pick up a jar of Mango Peach salsa from Costco tonight. I much prefer yours! I am sooooo excited.... 6 more days!