Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wedding bells and fainting spells







I just had a fabulous post all completed. I tried to publish it and the words were all gone! Ahh! So I'll just say that my kid brother, Mike, married this beautiful woman last week. The kids and I went up for the wedding. It was wonderful!

Since I need to make dinner and don't have time to rewrite all the particulars, I'll leave you to enjoy the photos and fill in the blanks yourself. Kind of like those "choose your own ending" chapter books that were popular when I was a little girl. You can imagine up all the cousin fun and sibling reunions, as well as who was responsible for the fainting spells...both of them!
 
 









1 comment:

gabby said...

Jill how are you? What a beautiful family you have!! Please could you send me your email? Thank you please say hello to Aaron!!

GABy Santana