Monday, February 20, 2012

Lately


Just cute.



Too cute.



We haven't been to the zoo in a long time. In fact, Carter couldn't even remember going to our zoo and Hazy had never been. We had such a good time. The kids loved the animals and the fresh air. I loved watching them have a good time.











These little people bring me inexplicable joy!



Coloring.


Lego. Carter has been doing an awful lot of building lately. He's a really creative builder. Our train table has turned into a Lego table.



Lily has been sewing. I'm pleased to see her develop her skills and talents.


Hazy is a little girl with initiative. She pinpoints what she wants, and finds a way to make it happen. I came downstairs the other day and found the back door wide open. I went outside and found Hazel jumping with noodles! She had pulled a chair into the pantry, climbed up to get a box of noodles, taken it outside and dumped it on the trampoline. She was chewing on raw noodles and jumping away!

She thought it was great fun!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Jill your family is darling!

I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. You are one of my biggest cheerleaders. It means a lot to me to hear your encouraging words. Love ya.

Trevlyn said...

My, you're having loads of fun! The noodles are the BEST!

Jenny said...

These are such fun pictures of the kids! Hazel and the noodles, is so funny!! I love Carter's big smiles! Lily is beautiful and so grown up!

Hewitt Family said...

Hey, we just went to the zoo today, but it wasn't beautiful like you guys have it there, it was freezing cold with snow on the ground and terrible winds. Sometimes (only sometimes) I wish we were having your Arizona weather.

Andrea said...

Love the sunglasses! All your kids are so darn cute! I love the noodle story.

apewinterton said...

She's a very creative little girl. How adorable!