Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine cookies

I love sugar cookies. I'm sure I've already blogged about sugar cookies. It's because they're so delicious and an integral part of certain holidays in my family. I love making cookies with Lily and Carter. They are my baking pals.

Licking the beaters. When Carter sees the beaters he excitedly shouts, "Bite!"

Carter frosted one cookie.

Lily told her preschool teacher she frosted "a hundred, hundred cookies" the other day. We ate just about that many too.
Yuummm.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

What fun cookies! And yes, it looks like they had a blast decorating a hundred, hundred cookies.

QUICKSILVAS said...

Sugar cookies!!!!mmmmm A must at our house on certain holidays. Looks like you hade as much fun as we did.

Rachael said...

Yes, sugar cookies give me a headache. Good for you! I always hope my kids forget that we used to make those... :)