Thursday, December 19, 2013

Preschool Christmas program


Hazy has been very excited for her Christmas performance. I've gotten little sneak peeks throughout the month when she would sing snippets of the songs around the house. She was happy to sing next to her best friend, but not happy to wear a t-shirt over her beautiful dress! We had a good discussion about how wearing smile and being kind are what make us most beautiful. After some tears, she put on her t-shirt and her smile. She sang with enthusiasm! And then tore the t-shirt off as soon as the performance was over!

Jingle bells!


Elias enjoyed the show too.


Feliz Navidad!

This is the part when they get to "rock out" and shake their present maracas during Feliz Navidad! She's been telling me about how she gets to rock out during one song.

Santa came to visit! She told him she wants an Elsa (from Frozen) dress for Christmas. 

Sweetly sleeping.

This is her work of art! She waited until we got home to pick off and eat some candies. Woohoo! I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a picture of Hazel with her teachers. I'll have to get one later. They are dynamic, fun gals! I felt proud watching my little Hazy sing and do all the little song actions with enthusiasm. She's my doll!


My older kids had Christmas performances as well.  They were on two different nights. My handsome boy sang well and then we got a milkshake afterward. Lily's performance was a few night later. I'm sad that I can't find the picture we took of her on her performance night. She sang the Beach Boys' Little Saint Nick with her classmates with sass and enthusiasm!

3 comments:

Kristy's Garden said...

What fun Christmas pictures. These kids are so cute! I would have loved to watch Hazel rock..... and wear the T-shirt! Little Elias is so precious in his Santa hat. I want to kiss those little cheeks. Carter looks so handsome and he is growing up! Love and miss you all so much. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Kristy's Garden said...

Oh..... just looking again and loving every picture!

Kelly said...

I love the picture of Hazel holding her gingerbread house. That mischevious look reminds me of Ian.