Monday, December 16, 2013

December snuggles


Christmas jammies! So snuggly! Hazel actually concocted her own version of pjs. Those polka dot pants are the ones we gave her, with a white top and a red tutu. For some reason she didn't want to wear that top, so she ran and put on this old pj top that was Lily's. Way to modify to meet your needs, girl! 

I died laughing when we put Elias' little hat up! He sat there, so serious, with no clue how adorable and funny he looked with the santa hat pointing to the North Pole!

Spontaneous dancing lessons.




It made me happy to see these two playing together without being prompted.


Sweet little baby likes to suck his thumb. Sometimes it's so tricky to get it in there just right! He's having more success consistently getting it in his mouth lately. Congrats to him!

4 comments:

Kristy's Garden said...

What precious Christmas children. They all look so sweet in their jammies. That picture of Elias is joining with the rest of my favorites! I love those dance lessons Lily is giving to Carter.... or is it the other way around? Merry Christmas, Robison family. We love you and miss you all so much.

Melinda Ford said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the pic of Elias sucking his thumb. He's already huge! Time flies...
It's fun to see your house too. I want to see it in person some day...and spend hours in your pool in a lovely warm climate. :)
Tell your kiddos I love 'em and not to forget their crazy aunt Melly. Your kids are beauties and are so sweet. Good job getting pictures you'll love looking at over many years to come. Love you guys! Have a very, very merry Christmas!

Kimberly said...

Your baby is so dang cute! He looks so cuddly. I love your Christmas card. You have such a beautiful family! Happy Holidays!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are MY beautiful grand children! well, yes, I guess I'll share them with you Christine and John...Merry Christmas to you all.