Thursday, January 26, 2012

2011 family photo shoot


We had a lot of fun doing our photo shoot. This park had peacocks roaming free. They were beautiful. The kids loved following them through the orange orchards.






Sneaking up. He almost caught that one! Not really.







I love this funny face picture. It's especially cute to me because Hazel just figured out how to make a funny face for the camera. Love it.







Angels? Or rascals? Both! I adore these little people.

















I love the morning sun shining through the slats and the rustic garbage can. So fun.



I love him!



I really love him!








Aaron is a really good photographer. I'm proud to be his wife. Who would have thought an engineer could capture such beautiful pictures? And he's an incredible dad too. Dang, I'm lucky!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

You are just beautiful. And so is your darling family.

Kimberly said...

Very cute pictures. You two just go together soooooo well! And your kids are adorable.

RSP said...

I love these pictures! Your Christmas card was one of my favorites. Looking at these makes me miss you all LOTS and LOTS! I need to come to Phx and see you soon!

Nancy Page said...

You guys DO look so good. I love the pictures of you and Aaron together. Very special little family you guys are!