Monday, October 31, 2011

Sugar cookies


I love sugar cookies! I love being with my kids. This sugar cookie-making venture was the most fun we've had yet!


Working together! I love that my kids are becoming big helpers. They're doing more and more around the house to help out, and I love it!


Yummy anticipation!


Frosting cookies is work! Carter and Lily both frosted two each, I frosted the other 48.



Yummmm.





Attention to detail.





I just had to stick this one in because it's so cute! Hazel enjoyed her olives while we frosted cookies. It's funny to note that our cousin, Hannah, has a picture very similar to this on her blog this month. Hmm, they must be related!


Our masterpieces!


She didn't frost, but she sure did eat!



We had so much fun making sugar cookies that we did it again when our buddies came over. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Kristen Ford said...

YUMMY FUN TREATS! GREAT HELPERS!