Thursday, June 30, 2011

Multiple choice


How did Aaron dislocate his pinky?

a. flipping oatmeal pancakes
b. karate chopping a cinder block
c. taking a spill while mountain biking


Aaron and Jordan returned from their early morning ride a little earlier than I expected. Aaron held up his hand and said, "I need to go." My stomach churned and my adrenaline started pumping when I saw his discombobulated finger. Jordan was so kind to accompany him to the ER, which allowed me to take care of the kiddos. Thanks, Jordy.

Aaron's owies are fixed up, he's a little sore, and he's back to work.

6 comments:

Brianne said...

Oh my goodness! So glad he's OK! Nice pic of the pinky ;)

Anonymous said...

HAHA. Lol that is not funny but my first guess was flipping pancakes hehe... Glad your okay Aaron!

Kristen Ford said...

OUCH! That looks so painful...feel better Aaron! Take it easy.

Kristy's Garden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy's Garden said...

I was so sorry to hear about Aaron's run in with the finger-twister-monster! Lily told me it was very strange to see her Dad with that kind of a finger. So happy that he is doing better.

Jenny said...

Sad! That looks horrible, had to have been so painfull! We love you Aaron