Saturday, May 21, 2011


I'm hosting an Arbonne catalog party! I used their products as a teenager and recently discovered it again because my friend is an Arbonne consultant.

A catalog party works like this: instead of meeting up at my house for a party, you can browse the products on line and make a purchase by contacting me. If you aren't familiar with Arbonne products, I can connect you to Dawne, my friend, and she'll introduce you to them.

I've loved the Arbonne products I've used because they're made of botanical ingredients, which are great for our skin, they look and feel fantastic, and they last a long time.

The perk to the catalog party is that there is no tax and a flat rate shipping fee. So, if you're interested, give me a call or email and I'll send your order over to Dawne!

3 comments:

Kristy's Garden said...

How fun! Where can we look at the catalog? My sweet daughter gifts me with Arbonne Sugar Scrub Exfoliants, which are the best I've ever used. I also love their Body Velvet Body Cream and Body Butters. Thanks....

Alisha said...

Hey I keep forgetting to tell you when you make your blog private please invite me...

alisha.ashton@ gmail

thanks!!!

Andrea said...

Wow - lots of fun for you gusy this summer! Please add me to your blog list: andrea.flinders@gmail.com. Good luck on your marathon!!!!! You will be great I'm sure. And the dirty dash looks like so much fun! And how fun you and Aaron did it together.