Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas baking

I love Christmas treats and foods. My very favorites are english toffee, gingerbread, and eggnog. Mmmm.










It was super duper fun having Mom and Dad here for the festivities. I have to say, I love seeing the cookies my dad decorates. They turn out so funky!







Hazel likes gingerbread too!







We made my Aunt Lynn's delicious butterhorn rolls. They're so buttery and yummy that I only make them once or twice a year.


My little baker.



Cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning.

No pictures of the toffee, bummer. And I don't make my own eggnog. Well, I did once when I lived in France and there was none to be found. Yes, I used raw eggs. Yes, it was delicious.

Until next Christmas, my delicious baked ones.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I finally know who Carter looks like. His Grandpa! I totally see the resemblance.

Jenny said...

You are such a good Mommy! Cuuute gingerbread houses!
Every year now we have your juicy rolls for Christmas breakfast, yummy! My kids just expect them now, our Christmas morning wouldn't be the same without them, and eggnog :)
Love you!!