Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Sweetness.


Precious.


Darling.


I love this soft blankie. It was mine when I was a baby.

I couldn't stop thinking about my sister, Jen, today. When I kissed Hazel's feet during diaper-changing time, I thought of Jen. When I looked at Hazel's sweet soft cheeks in these pictures, I thought of her again. She loves babies fresh from heaven. I wish she was here to meet Hazel and snuggle and kiss her. Really, I wish that of all my family members.

While I took those photos of Hazy this afternoon, my other jewels were doing this:

Lily was watching a movie after school.


Carter was sleeping peacefully.

I'm a happy mama.


9 comments:

Kristy's Garden said...

What precious little darlings! I miss them soooo much. Hazel reminds me of you all nestled in your soft pink blankie. I want to kiss those sweet cheeks. Lily and Hazel are so beautiful and perfect and precious sleeping Carter tugs my heart strings. What a lucky mommy you are and what lucky little children they are!

Cheryl said...

There's some great things going on over there! I love the pics of the baby.... sooooo cute!!! You have a wonderful family and I can see that you are a 'happy mama'.

Deneal said...

I have been loving your photos for a long time, but these pictures of baby Hazel are just too precious. It made me smile to look at them. (and by the way, Hazel was on my baby name list for Tallinn last year! I love it!)

Anonymous said...

Looking at these pictures and those of Anna made me cry. I miss holding all my grandbabies-even the big ones!

Emilee said...

Not only do you have incredibly beautiful children.... you are an incredibly talented photographer! What a sweet, precious girl!

Romney Family said...

She is so sweet!!! Looks like you all are doing great!!!

Nancy Page said...

She really is beautiful!
Emery has started smiling too and I love it!

janae said...

Oh Jill, she's beautiful!

Crystal said...

They are so absolutely beautiful! We definately need to get together whenever you head up this way!