Wednesday, December 1, 2010


Ummm, adorable.

My heart goes pitter-pat when Carter wears that hat! Lily couldn't believe that little Hazel could stand with their help. It was cute to see Lily so excited for her baby sis.


Santa's elves dropped these snuggly jammies off at our house this weekend. The kids were so excited to find presents on our doorstep! Carter was amazed that the elves dropped them off unseen. He wants to find the elves that are stationed around our house, watching to see if the kids should be on the GB&G (Good Boy & Girl) list. He wonders where they're hiding.

I looked over at Lily after they had unwrapped their jammies. She was looking at me knowingly, so I winked at her. She winked right back, then mouthed "thank you!" to me. I don't know why, but it touched me and brought tears to my eyes. I'm realizing that my little girl is growing up.


These little guys make life bright!

6 comments:

Emilee said...

Um, that first photo looks like it belongs in a magazine!! I love it! And Santa's elves sure are smart to leave those Christmas jammies early in the month. :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Carter that Grammas know exactly when the elves can catch them not looking-when they're naughty or nice! (Grammas have developed that power-even when we're in another state!) We had a fun Thaanksgiving with Matt and his family and Adam over Thanksgiving vacation-eating,going places together, and hanging out at Grampa and Gramma Robison's on our trampoline! Tell the kids that Uncle Mike goes to the Temple on Saturday & leaves for the MTC next Tuesday. He will visit aunt Debbie and uncle Roger and then on Wednesday-he goes into the MTC. Very exciting! Remember, he loves packages.

Cheryl said...

Carter in that hat is a STUD!! he looks a. dor. a. ble!!!

Trevlyn said...

Your kiddos are such mushers! Just adorable! And how sweet of Lily! Such maturity!

jor-kel said...

I am glad I can be your kids' uncle. Thanks

Melinda Ford said...

Oh so cute! Your kids ARE adorable! What a sweetheart that Lily is...not spoiling it for her younger brother.