Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Per Grandpa's request

Grandpa requested some more photos. He is so kind and selfless to let my mom come visit and help out here. Thank you, Dad!


Lily made this butterfly to celebrate 100 days of school. Aaron was her helper. They had to use 100 items to create a butterfly sculpture. She used 100 butterfly-shaped confettis.


Grandma is the perfect helper. I appreciate how she loves my children.


Carter and Hazel's first meeting. He is so sweet with her. Normally he is rough and wrestling, but he is so gentle with Hazel. He often says, "Aaw, baby Hazel" or "She's so cute!"


Sisters! Lily knows all about being a big sister. She loves having a little sis.


Sweet girls.


Did I mention he adores Hazel? I love watching him interact with her and hearing him talk about her. He is a great big brother!


Lily washed the wagon the other day. She got it so clean!


Life's rough!


My sweet baby girly.


15 comments:

Emilee said...

Those last 2 pictures of your sweet baby are PERFECT. She is so precious that I could just eat her up!

Nancy said...

So very sweet!

Romney Family said...

HOw sweet and cute are they all. Loved all of the pictures!!!

Kimberly said...

I absolutely love your pictures! Seriously, they are so cute. The black and white of Carter and Hazel brings tears to my eyes because it is so precious. Congrats again!

Cheryl said...

I love that Carter is so sweet with her. My grandson Colton is a bundle of energy and yet soooooo sweet with babies and little kids. All boy... and melts like a popsicle in the summer around babies.

Trevlyn said...

Awww, such sweetness!

Corbin said...

Congrats! She is adorable!

RSP said...

Darling!!! I MISS YOU ALL!!!

Beth said...

The pictures are adorable. I love them. It is so neat to have your kids just love a new sibling. Congrats again!

ATT Hickson said...

Oh she is so pretty! Your family is so beautiful - but I'm sure you knew that already!

Melinda Ford said...

Lily did a beautiful job on that butterfly! And Hazel is a sweetie pie! It's so fun to see pictures of your kiddos and how sweet they are!

Owen's Mommy said...

Congratulations Jill. She is really pretty. I love her adorable headbands...tell me you made them, so I can buy some off you!

Kristen Ford said...

What adorable kids! Thanks for posting pictures they were fun to see! love you.

Dusty said...

Jill, she is so beautiful. All of your kids are so cute. It's so special to see how they interact with their new baby. I love how sweet Carter is. Congratulations!

Sarah Emily said...

She is so sweet! i love her little face!! i just want to kiss it!